Fin365, has announced its latest release includes an integration with Voyant, a powerful financial modelling system that recently launched in Australia.
News Category Search Results
Fin365 and Roar Software have announced an integration of their financial planning software platforms, delivering increased technology choice, flexibility and business efficiency to financial advisers.
Software provider Fin365 has been rated number 1 in customer satisfaction in an industrywide survey of more than 1500 financial advisers. According to results published in the Adviser Ratings’ 2020 Financial Advice Landscape Report Fin365 achieved a positive Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 76.
Fin365, provider of business and client management software for financial services businesses, has been accepted into Microsoft’s Geo Expansion program and will begin expanding the availability of its software platform into multiple international regions.
FinPal and MiiiA have announced plans to merge their financial planning software platforms and services into a single offering that will deliver greater benefits to their growing financial services customer base.
The FinPal team is excited to announce, we’re heading to Perth for a customer visit. To make the most of our visit, we’ve decided to get together with our friends at IDS Super and host a technology happy hour on January 31st.
A group of industry insiders has taken a financial stake in FinPal (www.finpal.com.au), a provider of business and client management software for financial advisers, mortgage brokers and accountants.
DBA Advisory and FinPal have announced a partnership that aims to significantly reduce the cost of delivering financial advice by improving the technology through which advisers can manage remote team members.
FinPal has announced the release of version 2.0 of its financial planning software. Leveraging the capabilities of Dynamics 365, FinPal uses enhanced data management techniques to significantly improve the efficiency with which advisers can deliver advice and service their clients.
Investfit and FinPal aim to streamline the advice process by delivering real-time advice modelling to an adviser’s financial planning software system.
- Fin365 releases integration with Voyant modelling solution for Australian financial planning market November 4, 2021
- Fin365 and ROAR Software partner on financial planning software integration June 12, 2021
- Fin365 rated #1 in Adviser Ratings 2020 Financial Advice Landscape Report May 20, 2021
- How to win the financial services compliance game March 29, 2021
- Fin365 accepted into Microsoft’s Geo Expansion Program July 29, 2020
- “Tech Intensity” for Financial Services SMEs February 9, 2020
- FinPal announces merger with MiiiA, rebrand to Fin365 September 15, 2019
- Calling all Perth Advisers January 19, 2019
- Company News
- Industry Commentary
- Microsoft Technologies