The journey financial advisers take with their clients often results in deep relationships being formed. However, in the early stages, it can be difficult to demonstrate value and build trust. FinPal client portal offers clients a real time window into their financial planning future. Fact find information is collected directly through the portal, allowing us to provide clients an instant view of their current situation and show them how changes will impact their future outlook.
News Category Search Results
By monitoring time spent on ongoing service activities, financial planning businesses’ can quickly identify higher paying clients who are not receiving adequate attention or lower paying clients requiring too much attention. Business and/or fee adjustments can then be made to ensure both customer expectations and business profitability are kept at desired levels.
- Fin365 rated #1 in Adviser Ratings 2022 Financial Advice Landscape Report May 29, 2022
- Fin365 acquires miPlan, will launch hybrid advice platform January 25, 2022
- Fin365 releases integration with Voyant modelling solution for Australian financial planning market November 4, 2021
- Fin365 and ROAR Software partner on financial planning software integration June 12, 2021
- Fin365 rated #1 in Adviser Ratings 2020 Financial Advice Landscape Report May 20, 2021
- How to win the financial services compliance game March 29, 2021
- Fin365 accepted into Microsoft’s Geo Expansion Program July 29, 2020
- “Tech Intensity” for Financial Services SMEs February 9, 2020
- Company News
- Industry Commentary
- Microsoft Technologies