The journey financial advisers take with their clients often results in deep relationships being formed. However, in the early stages, it can be difficult to demonstrate value and build trust. FinPal client portal offers clients a real time window into their financial planning future. Fact find information is collected directly through the portal, allowing us to provide clients an instant view of their current situation and show them how changes will impact their future outlook.
News Category Search Results
By monitoring time spent on ongoing service activities, financial planning businesses’ can quickly identify higher paying clients who are not receiving adequate attention or lower paying clients requiring too much attention. Business and/or fee adjustments can then be made to ensure both customer expectations and business profitability are kept at desired levels.
- Fin365 accepted into Microsoft’s Geo Expansion Program July 29, 2020
- “Tech Intensity” for Financial Services SMEs February 9, 2020
- FinPal announces merger with MiiiA, rebrand to Fin365 September 15, 2019
- Calling all Perth Advisers January 19, 2019
- Industry insiders take financial stake in software provider FinPal July 9, 2018
- FinPal and DBA Advisory to offer a technology driven outsourcing model for financial advisers April 2, 2018
- FinPal releases v2.0 of its financial planning software March 3, 2018
- You’re wasting your time on technology January 4, 2018
- Company News
- Industry Commentary
- Microsoft Technologies