A well architected and integrated CRM, overlayed with the requisite business discipline, makes it possible for financial services businesses to capture and store all the data needed to meet their compliance obligations. Fin365’s customised version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM was built by Australian financial advisers to help counter the complexity and costs resulting from the ever-changing regulatory requirements.
News Category Search Results
In a recent blog post, William Borden, Microsoft CVP of Financial Services Industry, introduced the concept of Tech Intensity and it’s impact on business success. While Borden focused on the bigger end of town, the components of his formula are just as relevant for smaller organisations where the relationship with the end customer is even deeper.
- Fin365 and ROAR Software partner on financial planning software integration June 12, 2021
- Fin365 rated #1 in Adviser Ratings 2020 Financial Advice Landscape Report May 20, 2021
- How to win the financial services compliance game March 29, 2021
- Fin365 accepted into Microsoft’s Geo Expansion Program July 29, 2020
- “Tech Intensity” for Financial Services SMEs February 9, 2020
- FinPal announces merger with MiiiA, rebrand to Fin365 September 15, 2019
- Calling all Perth Advisers January 19, 2019
- Industry insiders take financial stake in software provider FinPal July 9, 2018
- Company News
- Industry Commentary
- Microsoft Technologies