Disruption has arrived to the financial services industry. To thrive in this new world, financial advisers will need better financial planning software
News Category Search Results
Investfit and FinPal aim to streamline the advice process by delivering real-time advice modelling to an adviser’s financial planning software system.
While the professional intelligence of financial advisers (product knowledge, tax, strategy, etc) is important. Our business intelligence provides significantly more benefit to our business and, ultimately, our clients. Unfortunately, there’s been very little focus in this area.
The journey financial advisers take with their clients often results in deep relationships being formed. However, in the early stages, it can be difficult to demonstrate value and build trust. FinPal client portal offers clients a real time window into their financial planning future. Fact find information is collected directly through the portal, allowing us to provide clients an instant view of their current situation and show them how changes will impact their future outlook.
By monitoring time spent on ongoing service activities, financial planning businesses’ can quickly identify higher paying clients who are not receiving adequate attention or lower paying clients requiring too much attention. Business and/or fee adjustments can then be made to ensure both customer expectations and business profitability are kept at desired levels.
Manually tracking and reporting revenue transactions is simply not cost effective for most financial planning businesses and so they hope they are being paid correctly and clients are being charged correctly. Unfortunately, that is almost certainly NOT the case.
See how FinPal’s financial planning software will benefit from the upcoming release of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365
- “Tech Intensity” for Financial Services SMEs February 9, 2020
- FinPal announces merger with MiiiA, rebrand to Fin365 September 15, 2019
- Calling all Perth Advisers January 19, 2019
- Industry insiders take financial stake in software provider FinPal July 9, 2018
- FinPal and DBA Advisory to offer a technology driven outsourcing model for financial advisers April 2, 2018
- FinPal releases v2.0 of its financial planning software March 3, 2018
- You’re wasting your time on technology January 4, 2018
- What the heck is fintech? November 17, 2017
- Company News
- Industry Commentary
- Microsoft Technologies