While the concept of Business Intelligence (BI) has been around a long time in large organisations, it is a relatively new term for most small to medium enterprises. However, it is quickly becoming a game changer by allowing business owners to view the performance of their business in a way never before possible. Business decisions can now be based on objective analysis, which will ultimately result in a better performing, more profitable business.
Leveraging the tight integration between Dynamics CRM and Power BI, FinPal’s financial planning software provides a vast array of custom BI reports that will instantly show financial planning businesses all the key metrics they should be monitoring.
The attached video provides a great introduction to the power of Power BI.
- How to win the financial services compliance game March 29, 2021
- Fin365 accepted into Microsoft’s Geo Expansion Program July 29, 2020
- “Tech Intensity” for Financial Services SMEs February 9, 2020
- FinPal announces merger with MiiiA, rebrand to Fin365 September 15, 2019
- Calling all Perth Advisers January 19, 2019
- Industry insiders take financial stake in software provider FinPal July 9, 2018
- FinPal and DBA Advisory to offer a technology driven outsourcing model for financial advisers April 2, 2018
- FinPal releases v2.0 of its financial planning software March 3, 2018
- Company News
- Industry Commentary
- Microsoft Technologies