DBA Advisory and FinPal have announced a partnership that aims to significantly reduce the cost of delivering financial advice by improving the technology through which advisers can manage remote team members.
News Category Search Results
Over the last few years, there has been an increasing effort to integrate financial planning and lending services to offer consumers a one-stop-shop. Unfortunately, the integration generally stops at the sign on the door. Because advisers and brokers use different, disconnected software systems, sharing of information is still very much a manual process, resulting in a disjointed client experience. The next release of FinPal’s software will include support for mortgage brokers.
While the professional intelligence of financial advisers (product knowledge, tax, strategy, etc) is important. Our business intelligence provides significantly more benefit to our business and, ultimately, our clients. Unfortunately, there’s been very little focus in this area.
Manually tracking and reporting revenue transactions is simply not cost effective for most financial planning businesses and so they hope they are being paid correctly and clients are being charged correctly. Unfortunately, that is almost certainly NOT the case.
In 1984, Eliyahu M. Goldratt published The Goal, a ground breaking Business Management book, which introduced readers to the theory of constraints.
- “Tech Intensity” for Financial Services SMEs February 9, 2020
- FinPal announces merger with MiiiA, rebrand to Fin365 September 15, 2019
- Calling all Perth Advisers January 19, 2019
- Industry insiders take financial stake in software provider FinPal July 9, 2018
- FinPal and DBA Advisory to offer a technology driven outsourcing model for financial advisers April 2, 2018
- FinPal releases v2.0 of its financial planning software March 3, 2018
- You’re wasting your time on technology January 4, 2018
- What the heck is fintech? November 17, 2017
- Company News
- Industry Commentary
- Microsoft Technologies