A well architected and integrated CRM, overlayed with the requisite business discipline, makes it possible for financial services businesses to capture and store all the data needed to meet their compliance obligations. Fin365’s customised version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM was built by Australian financial advisers to help counter the complexity and costs resulting from the ever-changing regulatory requirements.
News Category Search Results
DBA Advisory and FinPal have announced a partnership that aims to significantly reduce the cost of delivering financial advice by improving the technology through which advisers can manage remote team members.
Over the last few years, there has been an increasing effort to integrate financial planning and lending services to offer consumers a one-stop-shop. Unfortunately, the integration generally stops at the sign on the door. Because advisers and brokers use different, disconnected software systems, sharing of information is still very much a manual process, resulting in a disjointed client experience. The next release of FinPal’s software will include support for mortgage brokers.
While the professional intelligence of financial advisers (product knowledge, tax, strategy, etc) is important. Our business intelligence provides significantly more benefit to our business and, ultimately, our clients. Unfortunately, there’s been very little focus in this area.
- How to win the financial services compliance game March 29, 2021
- Fin365 accepted into Microsoft’s Geo Expansion Program July 29, 2020
- “Tech Intensity” for Financial Services SMEs February 9, 2020
- FinPal announces merger with MiiiA, rebrand to Fin365 September 15, 2019
- Calling all Perth Advisers January 19, 2019
- Industry insiders take financial stake in software provider FinPal July 9, 2018
- FinPal and DBA Advisory to offer a technology driven outsourcing model for financial advisers April 2, 2018
- FinPal releases v2.0 of its financial planning software March 3, 2018
- Company News
- Industry Commentary
- Microsoft Technologies