A well architected and integrated CRM, overlayed with the requisite business discipline, makes it possible for financial services businesses to capture and store all the data needed to meet their compliance obligations. Fin365’s customised version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM was built by Australian financial advisers to help counter the complexity and costs resulting from the ever-changing regulatory requirements.
News Category Search Results
While the professional intelligence of financial advisers (product knowledge, tax, strategy, etc) is important. Our business intelligence provides significantly more benefit to our business and, ultimately, our clients. Unfortunately, there’s been very little focus in this area.
By monitoring time spent on ongoing service activities, financial planning businesses’ can quickly identify higher paying clients who are not receiving adequate attention or lower paying clients requiring too much attention. Business and/or fee adjustments can then be made to ensure both customer expectations and business profitability are kept at desired levels.
See how FinPal’s financial planning software will benefit from the upcoming release of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365
- How to win the financial services compliance game March 29, 2021
- Fin365 accepted into Microsoft’s Geo Expansion Program July 29, 2020
- “Tech Intensity” for Financial Services SMEs February 9, 2020
- FinPal announces merger with MiiiA, rebrand to Fin365 September 15, 2019
- Calling all Perth Advisers January 19, 2019
- Industry insiders take financial stake in software provider FinPal July 9, 2018
- FinPal and DBA Advisory to offer a technology driven outsourcing model for financial advisers April 2, 2018
- FinPal releases v2.0 of its financial planning software March 3, 2018
- Company News
- Industry Commentary
- Microsoft Technologies